[OS] Chapter 3


Unfortunately, due to real life time constraints (read: university work and exams), we have been unable to release anything for nearly 2 months now. With the end of the semester finally nigh upon us, we were finally able to find some time to publish a release.

Since we haven't had an Ordinal Scale manga release since April, we decided that it was about time we started working on it. Fortunately, Nguyên Milk has recently joined our team and will be focusing on redrawing and typesetting this manga, so releases should be more frequent from now on (at least, I hope so) as Mttblue 2 won't be bearing the entire load all by himself from now on. Anyway, Nguyên is already typesetting chapter 4, so the next chapter will hopefully be out soon.

As for myself, my exams have already started, so I haven't been able to work on any translations this month. Luckily, I'll be getting a break in-between exams for Christmas, so I hope to get some translation done during that time. Probably another character book release, as I won't have enough time to get something bigger done. Progress this month has also been slow because I somehow ended up making a summary of volume 21 since it was released, which used up what little free time I had this month. For those who aren't aware of this yet, you can find my summary of the volume in this thread. At the moment of writing this, the summary covers up to the end of chapter 4 (excluding the parts that have already been translated by Defan).

Any feedback is appreciated.

Thanks to all of those who contributed to the SAO Scans project for helping us get the raws.

Credits

Raws: SAO Scans
Translation: Gsimenas
Redrawing, typesetting: Nguyên Milk and Mttblue2

Versions:


No comments:

Post a Comment