[Dengeki Comic Anthology] If My Sword Will Protect You

Happy Easter everyone! Due to having a hospital shift marathon for 7 days in a row... and then doing lawn work or presentations on my days off, I wasn't able to finish my translation for last week's release slot... even now. Luckily, we had a different release ready for this week's slot, so we have something to celebrate Easter with!

This Comic Anthology story focuses on Lisbeth repairing Kirito's badly-maintained weapon... and her feelings for Kirito, as usual or SAO Lisbeth doujinshi... pretty sure we already had like one or two stories like this already, but oh well!

I hope to finish the aforementioned translation in the coming days and release it as soon as I'm done. This release will count for last week's release slot. For next week's release slot, maybe we'll get a Progressive manga chapter... if Nguyen is feeling better now.

I hope you enjoy the release. If you have any suggestions/requests for what to work on, feel free to leave a comment or contact us through Twitter/Discord/Email.

Any feedback is appreciated.

-Gsimenas

Credits

Mangaka: Takano Itsuki
Raws: MttBlue2
Translation: Gsimenas
Editing: Gsimenas
Redrawing, typesetting: Celest
Cleaning: Mttblue2

Yui-chan and the Road to the Abyss


Alternative versions:


If My Sword Will Protect You

Yui-chan and the Road to the Abyss


2 comments: