V24 summary update: chapter 5

Hey everyone. The past two weeks, I've been on a hectic ride between being overworked to death, to recuperating with a trip abroad, to being overworked to death (again) as soon as I return (note to self: a 12 hour shift after a 8+12 hour shift is murder, even if you do get some time to sleep...), to recuperating again. As such, I couldn't find the time to do much of anything translation-wise. Not even for releasing stuff that I had stockpiled for a rainy day. So, I'll be making up for the missed release slots by making a double release today. The first release is a 12% update to the V24 summary.

Chapter 5 features Argo and Kirito going undercover to an ALO player get-together to get a feel for how the ALO players are doing... only to find themselves in a choky situation...

You can read the summary here.

-Gsimenas

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for all your hard work, Gsimenas! Remember to take care of yourself too, we love you <3

    ReplyDelete