[Aincrad Night] 3rd Night


On the third night, Kirito was visited by... Strea! So the topic of this story is naturally going to be boobs. Like the previous chapter, a story from the One Thousand and One Nights is referenced... solely as an excuse to get Strea in a bath towel, apparently. Though, since the manga still does a poor job at making sense of the story it references, here's a short summary of the actually relevant part:



For reference, I used this translation to look up the plot. I have no idea if Strea's comment about the French translation is accurate. Also, I can't believe I read that thing when the story, with two other irrelevant stories inside of it, was only referenced to get Strea in a bath towel... And of course the only actually relevant part of the story was only covered at the very end... :| Well, at least on the plus side, this chapter had some nice reactions.

Thanks to all of those who contributed to the SAO Scans project for helping us get the raws.

Any feedback is appreciated. A Batoto link will most likely be posted the following day. I recommend reading the PDF version for now to see the images more clearly.

Credits

Raws: SAO Scans
Translation: Gsimenas
Editing: ZeHaffen
Cleaning: Mttblue2
Redrawing: Mttblue2
Typesetting: Mttblue2


Alternative versions:




3rd Night



















4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yui's expressions are killing me softly xD

      Delete
  2. Wow! This just gets more random...

    Thanks for the release!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can judge my opinion all you want but that ain't gonna change my mind about me thinking that Strea is best girl.

    ReplyDelete