[Announcement] Status Update from Mttblue2

Yo everyone, Mtt here.

For everyone who does read our releases here on DD, I wanted to give you an update. For starters, y'all who are waiting on the remaining chapters of Scherzo shouldn't have to wait much longer. I will be passing the project off to Nguyen, one of our other resident typesetters. As Nguyen is currently doing Canon I'm sure it'll be in good hands. My plans was to do this update after I completed Scherzo, but seeing how it's been waiting on me for months I decided to do this now and pass the project on.

I will be stepping back from image work for the time being, and i don't know when i'll be back. For awhile now it's felt like a chore to do instead of a fun hobby. This isn't exclusive to SAO, but to all of my image work. I dread opening photoshop these days and hit a wall trying to do anything. Due to this, i've been training and teaching Celest and Nguyen as replacements for when this time came. To them, I will also still be here and a senpai to both of you, so no worries there. I'll still be part of DD, but mainly as a compiler and give my assistance when needed.

I will still be here, and doing all of my other SAO duties as i still love the series and the fandom surrounding it. I'll be chilling in the SAOWikia discord as always, and maybe one of the other Mtt's will show up for some fun still. Sorry everyone for the delay in releases this has brought and thanks for sticking with us so far.

Stay cool,
Your Friendly Neighborhood Image Editor

-Mttblue2

2 comments:

  1. Aww, sad to see you go. Definitely no reason to keep pushing yourself to do this now that it's become a chore and not something fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's sad to here but nonetheless, im here to support.

    ReplyDelete