[Dengeki Comic Anthology] Aqua Bullet

To be honest, I wasn't sure what we were going to release this week. Mtt decided to have me pick a random number, based on which he'd secretly prepare a release and only inform me what the release was going to be when it came time for final reviews. So, I rolled a dice and got a 5. Turns out it stood for a Comic Anthology release, so that's what we're getting this week.

Lately, Comic Anthology releases used to be handled by Celest, but Mtt called shotgun the moment he heard it was a Sinon story... so, behold Mtt's own handiwork in action! This is a short story about Kirito roping Sinon into having a water gun fight... with a very predictable plot twist, if you've ever seen anime... and a bonus funny plot twist to boot.

Not yet sure what we're releasing this week. Since I don't have any non-manga stuff ready for release yet, I hope I can get Mtt to finish QCing Canon or something...

Anyway, I hope you enjoy the release. If you have any suggestions/requests for what to work on, feel free to leave a comment or contact us through Twitter/Discord/Email.

Any feedback is appreciated.

-Gsimenas

Credits

Mangaka: Iida Pochi.
Raws: MttBlue2
Translation: Gsimenas
Editing: Gsimenas
Redrawing, typesetting: MttBlue2
Cleaning: Mttblue2



Alternative versions:


Aqua Bullet



1 comment: