V24 summary update: chapters 7-8

I had an unexpectedly busy weekend, so I was unable to finish my weekly translation on time for a release. So, to make up for it, I'm releasing this week's release a bit early and will release last week's release at the end of this week... as long as I don't encounter unexpected interruptions again...

Anyway, chapter 7 features Kirito becoming a rot mage by eating one nasty rock. Chapter 8 features the KiriAsu scene where Kazuto gives his birthday present to Asuna.

You can read the summary here.

-Gsimenas

4 comments:

  1. Hi ! Thanks a lot for your hard work !
    I have a quick question, is a translation of volume 2 of the manga "Scherzo of deep night" on the table ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Volume 2 covers up to end of chapter 12. My translation progress is chapter 11. So, nearly done. The big question, however, is when typesetting will be done, as Mtt is currently the only man working on that front and he's been very busy lately.

      Delete
    2. I see, well at least it'll be done someday ! Thank you !

      Delete