V23 summary update: chapter 7

We were planning a Lycoris update this week, but while Celest did manage to finish the chapter in time, Mtt didn't have enough time to go through quality control, so the Lycoris release will have to get pushed to another week. As such, we needed a filler release, but since I've been mostly working on finishing my Progressive volume 7 summary, I didn't have the time to prepare a release in a single day. So, instead, I decided to make a short V23 summary update. I'll probably also be compiling the PV7 summary onto the blog in the coming days.

Chapter 7 returns to Sinon's point of view on how she fared with the whole blizzard thing, as well as serves as a leadup to where Kirito and co eventually find her.

Seeing as next week is Easter, which spans two days, I plan to finish up IWCWT with a double release for that occasion. Meanwhile, the Lycoris chapter will end up being pushed to the week after Easter.

In other news, we may or may not be working on a surprise. Stay tuned.

You can read the summary here.

1 comment:

  1. Oh nice! I'm always hoping for V23 updates :)

    ReplyDelete