[Comic Anthology] Comic Anthology Volume 1 Story 7 redone!

Since this May is uni hell month for me as I both had to work on my master's thesis and now have to prepare for my finals, I haven't had the time to work on any new translations this month. I was planning to do Prismatic Colors this week while I still had a breather between submitting my thesis and my final exams... but someone started spoiling me on V24 that I had yet to read, so I decided to use this week to read through the entirety of V24 and post some short teaser summaries. This means that we didn't really have anything ready to release the past three weeks.

However, I did leave our manga teams with something to do while I was busy. We should be getting a Lycoris c3 release in the coming days, but until then... Mttblue2 has finished redoing one of our old Comic Anthology releases - "Asuna, Do Your Best!". Aside from using better raws, this revamped version also has a revised translation, seeing as the old translation was done while I was still a newbie on the translation scene.

You can find the revised translation here.

-gsimenas

No comments:

Post a Comment