[Kirito's GGW] 4th Night


To my pleasant surprise, when I woke up today, I found a message from Mtt that he had finished another GGW chapter. Seeing as our last release took nearly a full year, I had to double check if I hadn't somehow woken up in 2020 already, but since I'm apparently still in 2019, I guess we can consider this progress in speeding up our releases.

Anyway, the 4th Night chapter was bundled with the 3rd Night chapter in the original magazine. As such, the two chapters focused on the infamous More Deban pair: Silica and Lisbeth, even using the same gimmick for the plot of the chapter. And by that, I mean that Zeliska's invisisuit is getting more deban! Enjoy the shenanigans!

-Gsimenas

Credits

Raws: SAO Scans
Translation: Gsimenas
Cleaning: Mttblue2
Redrawing: Mttblue2
Typesetting: Mttblue2


Alternative versions:


5th Night


4th Night




5th Night

No comments:

Post a Comment